GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins

4 posters

Go down

My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins Empty My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins

Post by koragg Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi again everyone, i'm having a problem with my gta : sa.I have about 30 cleos but when I play for about 10-15 mins (even less) my game crashes.The same happens when I load a lot of cleos one after another.

I've played GTA United 1.2 and it doesn't crash at all (still it's a total conversion and almost averything is modded in main scm which is like cleo).I dont know what to do !!

Tried finding which cleo is bad coded but when i put 15 cleos ingame it starts to crash (no matter which cleo i've put - even some that work 101%) :/ :(
koragg

Back to top Go down

My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins Empty Re: My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins

Post by TheGodfather Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Hmm..Which version of CLEO (3 or 4) are you having..?? Does your GTA SA Crashes when you don't have any CLEO mods installed??
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins Empty Re: My GTA SA crashes randomly after 10-15 mins

Post by Wolf Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 pm

As you stated you have a load of mods installed the best thing to do is to completely reinstall your game and install your mods one by one until you find the one causing the issue

After you've installed a mod run the game and check everything is running as it should

But you must keep in mind that any changes made to the main.scm is likely to have issues especially total conversions which don't always go well with other mods
Wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 am

arijitsen wrote:Hmm..Which version of CLEO (3 or 4) are you having..?? Does your GTA SA Crashes when you don't have any CLEO mods installed??

I have CLEO 4 and the game runs normally when there arent any cleos.I'm Also using a stripped main.scm with added weapon pickups, car pickups, different spawn point when start new game and different spawn points when wasted or busted
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Celestial Hyena wrote:As you stated you have a load of mods installed the best thing to do is to completely reinstall your game and install your mods one by one until you find the one causing the issue

After you've installed a mod run the game and check everything is running as it should

But you must keep in mind that any changes made to the main.scm is likely to have issues especially total conversions which don't always go well with other mods

Well I'll give it a try if nothing else works :) (and if I can find te mods again)
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm

OK so I finally found out that some speedometer mod has been crashing my game and removed it.I have a digital speedometer mod which works great ALONE.If I add an analog speedometer (no matter which one - i tried everything i could find) my game crashes again after some minutes of play.I really want to use this speedometer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alongside my digital one without my game crashing :/
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am

Reinstall the game or remove mods, that's all we can advise you.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:04 am

LifeInAForelli wrote:Reinstall the game or remove mods, that's all we can advise you.

so it's not crashing because there are two speedometers at the same time?? its some other mod causing it.
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 am

koragg wrote:
LifeInAForelli wrote:Reinstall the game or remove mods, that's all we can advise you.

so it's not crashing because there are two speedometers at the same time?? its some other mod causing it.
Two speedometers? that's the problem as they seem to be colliding with each other so best thing to do is use only one of them that should fix the problem

I used two speedometers once (because one had a digital dial and the other had fuel and nitro meter) but it caused my game to crash but when i removed one of them the game ran fine so remove one of them (doesn't matter which one) :)
Wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 am

Do not ever use conflicting CLEO mods..Remove one of the speedometer mod & then try to run the game..Also have a look that u don't have conflicting mods ..For ex. If you have a mod
which removes wanted level & a mod which gives you wanted level when u cross red light will be crashing ur game..

So try removing the speedometer..
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm

yeah i removed the analog speedometer and the game doesnt crash now :)
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:45 pm

does someone know which number is the letter "Q" in sanny builder as i want to change the key used to activate this mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from "H" to "Q" ??
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Next time use another topic for a question which has no relation with your previous question..
Anyways you can find about letters & key pressess at Sanny Builder help>Contents>CLEO 3 Code library > Virtual Key codes..

Just open that mod by Sanny builder .. Search for key press opcode change the no. into 81
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 am

ok thanks arjitsen and i didnt wanna open a new topic just for one simple question like that
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:05 pm

That's alright...So I guess that helped you.. :>:
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 am

yeah :)
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 am

koragg wrote:ok thanks arjitsen and i didnt wanna open a new topic just for one simple question like that
Well there is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic ^_^
Wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down