GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend

2 posters

Go down

GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend Empty GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend

Post by koragg Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Alright so i need the gxt entry of the "friend" text on the map legend in GTA SA as i have to change it to "POLICE" instead of "FRIEND".Have a look at the picture below to see what im talking about ;D : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i use a mod which displays all cops ingame with red or blue icons like those above and wanna make it say the right thing on the legend.pls i really need this GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend 3467838000)
koragg

Back to top Go down

GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend Empty Re: GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend

Post by koragg Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 pm

i changed the red icon to say "police" through the american.gxt with GXT Editor but the problem is when i search for "friend" the same way it doesn't show up (it just gives me some dialogs in which there is the word friend :(
koragg

Back to top Go down

GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend Empty Re: GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am

Are those Blue Squares both your friends?? Or do you want one to be Red and one to be Blue? if not then i think thats Hardcoded!
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:47 am

no. u see all of the squares (blue and red) are cops.the thing is that when i have 0 wanted stars all the cops displayed are blue squares, but when i have 1 or more wanted stars they start to flash blue red blue red and so on.i just wanna change the text shown next to the blue square from "friend" to "police" so that both squares (red & blue) indicate that there's a cop nearby (only blue is when i'm not wanted and red - when having 1 or more wanted stars).
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 am

Yes you can change the text in GXT editor no problem. But the effect is Hardcoded (though not sure) because the Radar things were proven to be harcoded like you can't change the color of the Territories of different gang. _^^  _B 
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm

so can you tell me what's the name or value of the "friend" text in the american.gxt cause i can't seem to find it.and yeah i know that the colours are hardcoded, but i don't wanna change them anyway so GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend 3467838000
i can upload my american.gxt if you'd want to try finding it for yourself (i mean the "friend" text).
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Wait for sometime i'll find it and give it to you. GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 pm

ok.thanks a lot Spooky
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Ok i guess i have found the value But don't know whether it will work or not since you are going to try it. Tell me if it works or not. The Value is 467882A0 and it contains text Friend change it i'm not sure but that will work i think. GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

says value not found.seems there isn't a value like the one you mention above.i tried with searching by name but the same result.Here's my american.gxt : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] See if you can find it in there.
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Do one thing, Scroll down the 4 section and keep looking for that in Entry name with value Friend. It will be inside Table Name Main. GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by koragg Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 pm

i found it and it does exactly what i wanted to.i just wanna ask you how did you find it so quickly and why didn't it show in the search value or name results ?

P.S. x1000 THNX FOR YOUR HELP ;))))))))))))))
koragg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Koragg wrote:i found it and it does exactly what i wanted to.i just wanna ask you how did you find it so quickly and why didn't it show in the search value or name results ?

P.S. x1000 THNX FOR YOUR HELP ;))))))))))))))

I just searched for the word friend and some value came up.Also you need to think for yourself that where could such word be present. Probably in the MAIN Table.

Anytime Pal anytime. Just ask me if you need any help Ok. GXT Entry for the "friend" text on map legend 3467838000

Last edited by TheSpookyMan on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To avoid Double Posting)
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum