GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak

+2
Akuma
ayushman
6 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak Empty Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak

Post by ayushman Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 am

The game contains 49 Achievements (50 on PlayStation 3 due to the Platinum), 17 of which will be devoted to Grand Theft Auto Online (Sorry speedrunners, no 100%-ing GTAV within a week of release!), which does reveal new online modes not yet revealed by Rockstar, 11 achievements are hidden and story related with the rest being devoted to gameplay and exploration of the southern San Andreas state, including activities such as Rampages, Stunt Jumps, Weapon and Vehicle Modding and finding SPACE SHIPS??? Well, I guess things are going to get weird.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak

Post by Akuma Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Things are gonna get weird. San Andreas had crazy sh*t, GTAV is a bit of an hommage of the predecessor. But it's only Blaine County, not San Andreas like it was before. [SA Los Santos ~x18 + Red County ~x4, + Tierra Robada]. Though. R* said HD era and III era wouldn't be connected, yet in IV you find a bunch of stuff that points at III era [vipluxuryringtones.com - MP3 ringtones are Head Radio/Lips 106 song snippets off LCS, Claude Outfit at Playboy X' loft, dialogue, Radio lines, Posters..] Now that they bring Grove and Ballas back, I can bet that LS is gonna have a bunch of Grove OGs Easter Eggs..[CJ/Sweet/OG Loc, maybe even Ryder, Smoke and Cesar?]
Akuma
Akuma
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak

Post by TheGodfather Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Hey that's something new.Really hoping for the game's release.
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGAME Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Well, its been months since I wrote my last post and now I'm back (Thanks to TTJ). I'll not be active everyday but maybe once in a week or so.
Anyway...
OT: Can't wait for GTA V anymore now! I cannot imagine this place on its release, I bet we've a lot of things yet to be discovered.
TheGAME
TheGAME

http://wwerevolution.icyboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JACK Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Well, I saw the 5th trailer of Gta V, it revealed a lot of features of the game. Like swapping of the characters ingame at anytime, anyplace whether you are free or on a mission. Plus the hud and radar systems are very different from those of older games of gta.
The most awaited thing 3 characters at a time (kinda feels like mini multiplayer sometimes Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak 522858411) and lots of other new things...
I'm sure this gta is gonna blow our mind and then some Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak 3986957992 drunk
JACK
JACK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:34 am

Gamelord wrote:Well, its been months since I wrote my last post and now I'm back (Thanks to TTJ). I'll not be active everyday but maybe once in a week or so.
Anyway...
OT: Can't wait for GTA V anymore now! I cannot imagine this place on its release, I bet we've a lot of things yet to be discovered.
Hey nice to see you back mate.Well true there may be many thing yet to be discovered Wink
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by xXParanormalXx Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:48 am

Truly,Awesome new no doubt GTA V will be the game of the era.
btw, I am back too Razz Just got a bit busy in bringing members Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak 3467838000
xXParanormalXx
xXParanormalXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down