GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

What didn't you like about GTA III?

+6
TheGodfather
Colton White
Dragonjack
ayushman
Arsen Vitiuk
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 Empty Re: What didn't you like about GTA III?

Post by ayushman Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 pm

oh sorry ,I have edited that.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 Empty Re: What didn't you like about GTA III?

Post by TheSpookyMan Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Good.What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 522858411
<------user warned for this post----------->
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Please avoid posting one word post it is termed as LQ as well as spam post.

REP-
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 Empty Re: You took my words man

Post by JACK Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm

ayushman wrote:I hate gta III because I cant swim .

What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 522858411

User reminder-ed for one smiley post - W
JACK
JACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsen Vitiuk Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:11 pm

It seems to me now that most of the people don't like some aspects like not being able to swim, lack of features etc simply because they have played other titles before III... I don't think that many people who started off with GTA III would present such complaints.
Arsen Vitiuk
Arsen Vitiuk
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:42 am

But still that causes me more deaths than Leones. Atleast this doesn't happen to me on VC, SA and IV.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushman Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 am

Yeah ,but who started with gta III or only played GTA III will like it as the best.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Gta 3 also has a less scope of modding. Car textures are very bad in that game and same case with Ped textures.. just look at the GTA 3 infernus car i hate it though it has speed..angry
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Well that's true but it is the first 3D game so it is less moddable but still though it's better than GTA IV in terms of modding.
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Yes it is better than GTA 4 in terms of modding even water textures are also Bad. Still i couldn't find its opcode that is responsible for Tank Contact Explosion.. boo
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 am

f*ck modding. What's important is that it is good and playable.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsen Vitiuk Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 am

TheTruthsJustice wrote:f*ck modding. What's important is that it is good and playable.
Those, my dear friend, are the words for which I will praise you!
Arsen Vitiuk
Arsen Vitiuk
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 am

TheTruthsJustice wrote:f*ck modding. What's important is that it is good and playable.

please Don't use such offensive words Mr The TruthsJustice. angry

Last edited by TheSpookyMan on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:17 pm

TheSpookyMan wrote:

please Don't use such abusive words Mr The TruthsJustice. angry
I wish you would know the difference between offensive and abusive. I wish this site would have grammar rules.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JACK Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

If you really give modding so much respect, then what are you doing here, in this site Mr. TruthsJustice?
JACK
JACK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Well some do love to make the game more good by modding(like me) but some prefer without mods(also like me).Razz
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 pm

JACK wrote:If you really give modding so much respect, then what are you doing here, in this site Mr. TruthsJustice?
I'm neutral to it. I just came here to have a good time but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do not like me.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm

This is the last time i am going to say discuss about your least favorite aspects of GTA 3. So what its good and playable? I hate the cars being badly textured so as the peds, So less missions, No Map in menu screen. The only map we can rely on is the ingame Radar map..Glitches and what not. GTA 3 is least favourite..This is not what i am saying this is what the majority of GTA gamers say...And if you want to talk about its most favorite aspects then create a new thread...pissed offWhat didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 2747638305
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

TheSpookyMan wrote:This is the last time i am going to say discuss about your least favorite aspects of GTA 3. So what its good and playable? I hate the cars being badly textured so as the peds, So less missions, No Map in menu screen. The only map we can rely on is the ingame Radar map..Glitches and what not. GTA 3 is least favourite..This is not what i am saying this is what the majority of GTA gamers say...And if you want to talk about its most favorite aspects then create a new thread...pissed offWhat didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 2747638305
The moment you realize that game was made in 2001 so for its age it was brilliant.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 pm

^^That's true & therefore it's still classic till now thumbsup
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

TheTruthsJustice wrote:The moment you realize that game was made in 2001 so for its age it was brilliant.

Yes you are right it was brilliant for its age but atleast i shouldn't have lacked features like Map on menu screen. It should have been somewhat better than GTA VC or sanandreas...What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 pm

TheSpookyMan wrote:
TheTruthsJustice wrote:The moment you realize that game was made in 2001 so for its age it was brilliant.

Yes you are right it was brilliant for its age but atleast i shouldn't have lacked features like Map on menu screen. It should have been somewhat better than GTA VC or sanandreas...What didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 522858411
III didn't had more updated engine by then until VC and SA.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsen Vitiuk Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 am

TheSpookyMan wrote:This is the last time i am going to say discuss about your least favorite aspects of GTA 3. So what its good and playable? I hate the cars being badly textured so as the peds, So less missions, No Map in menu screen. The only map we can rely on is the ingame Radar map..Glitches and what not. GTA 3 is least favourite..This is not what i am saying this is what the majority of GTA gamers say...And if you want to talk about its most favorite aspects then create a new thread...pissed offWhat didn't you like about GTA III? - Page 2 2747638305
Most of the complaints you post are based on your experience with the GTA Series, and, maybe, the video games in the whole.
As I previously stated, many of the complaints you presented here arise as a result of having played the games in the non-chronological order (Vice City and/or San Andreas before III) - as in, absence of the map, less missions and many others, not listed here.
Others - like bad textures, glitches etc. - arise from your experience with the later video games, with "improved" gaming qualities and whatnot. But let us not forget, the game is almost 12 years old now! The situation is similar to comparing a cell phone from 2001 to a smartphone we have now.
So, be as it may, the game was brilliant at the time it was released, yet the liking for it dropped in general the more "better' video games, even GTAs, flooded the market. But those who played it and enjoyed it will do so, no matter what others will say.

P.S. I'm not disrespecting your opinion. I'm just trying to approach your statement with reason, analysis... And a tad of constructive criticism.
Arsen Vitiuk
Arsen Vitiuk
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 am

Comparing graphics from an old classical game makes someone to look ignorant. By that time there were not detailed graphics and now they are improved but comparing them is like comparing ignorance with callous arrogance.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 am

Graphics should not be a matter to cry about for a game lover thumbsup
What you should see is the storyline & gameplay. Wink
Regarding GTA 3 it's really old but one of the best game of all time.
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum