GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

Tips & tricks for missions

+3
AlienX
MohitRobinson
ayushman
7 posters

Go down

Tips & tricks for missions Empty Tips & tricks for missions

Post by ayushman Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:42 am

Tell some tricks or tricks For missions.

all the tips =

1. Collect all Oysters in SF & LS before reaching the level amphibious assault.

2. Decrease your fat before black project.

3. Collect all horshoes asap to increase your luck to win in gambling.

4. Be fireproof before doing end of the line.. Do the firefighter mission, too late to do it LS so head to SF or LV. This way you can just run through the fire.

5. Beat the Driving School's City Slicker class. If you can get Silver in this class then you'll have an easier time with 'the chase' of tempenny.

6. Don't use riot cheat before the mission mad dog,otherwise you can't complete it..

7. In the mission "Wrong Side Of The Tracks"Big Smoke sucks at shooting, so help him out a little. You can do this by pulling a bit further away from the train, this helps prevent Big Smoke from shooting the side of the train and actually hitting the Vagos on board more often.

8. For the mission "Home Invasion" if you can get a shotgun or other weapon that stops you sprinting while you carry it, and equip it when you're on the mission you will be able to move faster while holding down the key to sneak and still won't make any noise except when you go through doorways, but the noise when you do that isn't enough to cause a problem. This is also a good tip for the optional burglary mission.

9. In "pier 69" Rather than fighting through all the gangsters on the pier, sprint across the road and up the pier on the right side of the buildings on the right side of the pier, you won't have to fight anyone along the way. Either use the super sprint or upgrade your stamina or do the burglary mission to get unlimited stamina so you can sprint the whole way quickly.

10. In the mission "dam & blast" When you are parachuting towards the marker on the pier by the dam try to land exactly in the marker, if you manage it you get to keep your weapons for the mission (silenced pistol is a good one to have for this), if you miss it you lose them until the end of the mission.

11. Do firefighter missions before Burning Desire.And collecting the oysters before making any girlfriend is the best way to keep them happy ever after. Also tagging all the tags at start will give you weapons at cj's mom's house, it is very helpful if you are not a cheater.

12. It is better to use Minigun in completing levels after finishing Toreno's missions..

13. In mission Don Peyote u should choose a TAXI to get Paul & maccer as well as after reaching the snake farm you should first finish the guys over there otherwise they'll create problems for u..

14. In the mission "Ice Cold Killa" Before heading up to the roof, shoot out the tires on Jizzy's pimpmobile. He will be much easier to catch. The original tip I read said to use a silenced pistol. I always have but I don't know if it's necessary.

15. In the mission "Farewell, My Love" The ZR-350 (the car you drive in this race) doesn't handle as easily as many of the other cars in the game. It spins out of control every chance you give it. To control it, don't use the handbrake. Don't turn while either accelerating or braking. When turning, tap the keys. Only hold down the accelerator on straightaways, otherwise tap the forward key. Shortly after the start of the race is a series of switchbacks (very curvy roads). After the second curve, you will see on your left a dirt road with a police bribe. Take that road and then turn left back onto the race course. Doing that will shave seconds off your time and, if you have kept up with the pack, put you in first place. Now, it's up to you to stay in first place til the end.

Thanks to :MohitRobinson,ayushman,AlienX,arijitsen.

Last edited by ayushman on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Tips & tricks for missions Empty Re: Tips & tricks for missions

Post by MohitRobinson Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Very nice ideas Ayush, though I suggest to do firefighter missions before Burning Desire.
And collecting the oysters before making any girlfriend is the best way to keep them happy ever after. Also tagging all the tags at start will give you weapons at cj's mom's house, it is very helpful if you are not a cheater, because I don't use cheats in san andreas and that makes my game the most enjoyable experiences...
MohitRobinson
MohitRobinson
Modders
Modders

http://mohitrobinson.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushman Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Tips & tricks for missions..

Wrong Side Of The Tracks
Big Smoke sucks at shooting, so help him out a little. You can do this by pulling a bit further away from the train, this helps prevent Big Smoke from shooting the side of the train and actually hitting the Vagos on board more often.

Home Invasion

This one comes from somewhere on the net but I can't remember where. For the mission "Home Invasion" if you can get a shotgun or other weapon that stops you sprinting while you carry it, and equip it when you're on the mission you will be able to move faster while holding down the key to sneak and still won't make any noise except when you go through doorways, but the noise when you do that isn't enough to cause a problem. This is also a good tip for the optional burglary mission.

Pier 69

Rather than fighting through all the gangsters on the pier, sprint across the road and up the pier on the right side of the buildings on the right side of the pier, you won't have to fight anyone along the way. Either use the super sprint or upgrade your stamina or do the burglary mission to get unlimited stamina so you can sprint the whole way quickly.

Dam And Blast

When you are parachuting towards the marker on the pier by the dam try to land exactly in the marker, if you manage it you get to keep your weapons for the mission (silenced pistol is a good one to have for this), if you miss it you lose them until the end of the mission.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Post by AlienX Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Don't use riot cheat before the mission mad dog,otherwise you can't complete it..
AlienX
AlienX

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

1. It is better to use Minigun in completing levels after finishing Toreno's missions..

2. In mission Don Peyote u should choose a TAXI to get Paul & maccer as well as after reaching the snake farm you should first finish the guys over there otherwise they'll create problems for u..

btw..Great topic indeed...PINNED
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushman Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 am

Ice Cold Killa

A tip I got elsewhere on the web: Before heading up to the roof, shoot out the tires on Jizzy's pimpmobile. He will be much easier to catch. The original tip I read said to use a silenced pistol. I always have but I don't know if it's necessary.

Farewell, My Love

1. The ZR-350 (the car you drive in this race) doesn't handle as easily as many of the other cars in the game. It spins out of control every chance you give it. To control it, don't use the handbrake. Don't turn while either accelerating or braking. When turning, tap the keys. Only hold down the accelerator on straightaways, otherwise tap the forward key.

2. Shortly after the start of the race is a series of switchbacks (very curvy roads). After the second curve, you will see on your left a dirt road with a police bribe. Take that road and then turn left back onto the race course. Doing that will shave seconds off your time and, if you have kept up with the pack, put you in first place. Now, it's up to you to stay in first place til the end.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsen Vitiuk Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 am

arijitsen wrote:1. It is better to use Minigun in completing levels after finishing Toreno's missions..
Uhhh... Actually, this tip only works for the PC version. It is as hard as hell to use the Minigun properly in the PS2 version. You'd get killed first. There, either an M4 or the Heat-Seeking Missile will have to do... And it is very effective, believe me.
Arsen Vitiuk
Arsen Vitiuk
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Well in PC version it's the best way to pass IMO..But yep M4 helps a lot too..Wink
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushman Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Catalyst

this may have been a glitch, but i've got it to work the last 5/6 times i've played this mission...once the game goes into first-person mode, throw the crates to Ryder, but time it so that the last crate reaches Ryder just as the time runs out(the train would've reached Market/Conference Centre by then)...get into the Picador, drive towards the train for a bit(about 10secs), then turn around and emerge out of the tunnel near Willowfield to find deserted streets, meaning you can drive to Ganton without any police on your tail...i've posted a screenshot below...

Vertical Bird

another obvious one, but a tip all the same: when inside the aircraft carrier, destroy 2 of the 3 Hydras you find, before taking off in the remaining one...this leaves only one pursuing Hydra to deal with in the subsequent dogfight, rather than 3 of them

when the cutscene of the pursuing Hydra plays, have the Spacebar(for targetting) pressed...as it comes into view, the target on the Hydra should turn red and this is when you rip 4/5 heat-seekers at it, which will surely destroy it...

also, it is possible to complete the mission in VTOL mode, or helicopter mode: the Hydra flies like a chopper, and though this method takes forever, you get a lot more control, and enough time to aim and shoot...this is especially helpful for people who dread flying.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Post by 0909090 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Mike Toreno- Don't bother with visiting Doherty and other areas go straight to the airport. It will save some time.
Wrong Side of the tracks- I found very interesting video, various methods are used though some of them may be a little harder to pull off.

Life's a beach- Do you hate dancing? No problem, just use this little trick:

Nrg challenge/BMX challenge- Another useful glitch for those who find these challenges way too hard. It works on both BMX and Nrg challenges. You have to hit the checkpoint as soon as timer hits 0:00. Pretty hard to pull off, but once you have done this you have unlimited time to do the mission.

Dirt Track- bring minigun and kill all apponents. You won't be disqualified from this event unlike in other submissions.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Thanks for sharing dude..Well I new most of them xcept the life in a beach one..Razz
But might be helpful to many..
REP +
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushman Wed May 29, 2013 11:11 am

Mission 'Mike Toreno' Tips & tricks for missions 3467838000
Try to drive carefully to the airport without causing damage to the vehicle. You want to use this same vehicle to take Toreno and T Bone back to the Pleasure Dome. Get a look at the weapons map that shows where the police bribe stars are located and memorise their location. When leaving the airport you'll get 3 stars so instead of going to the pay n' spray, make your way to the bribe stars. As long as you collect 2 stars, eventually the last star will disappear on it's own accord.
Hint - The first bribe star is to the right, under the freeway between the on ramps. This will help you get down to just 2 stars in a hurry.
ayushman
ayushman
Modders
Modders

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 pm

For collecting oysters and other collectibles.You can find them by maps found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Thats so many interesting and easy tips. Good Job guys. Seriously i didn't thought of these tips. Tips & tricks for missions 522858411  Tips & tricks for missions 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down