GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

Real Life Cop System

2 posters

Go down

Real Life Cop System Empty Real Life Cop System

Post by MohitRobinson Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:40 pm

THANKS DJJR FOR ALLOWING ME!!!!!!!!! Real Life Cop System 3467838000 !! MAN THANKS A LOT! HOPE YOU SEE THIS TOO! By the way the mod is not complete yet.. I tell you what is done..

Guyz now I tell you what is complete until now and what is left. Get ready to study! Real Life Cop System 3986957992
COMPLETE

In my mod the cops are more attentive than usual, generally the player commits 10 murders with non-melee weapons and get 2 star units on his tail, this is fixed like real life now! Also, we can hide.. just like in Djjr's mod but not so easily (hope I'm not annoying u Djjr), also we can't hide in vehicles now if the cops are around, Even if they see you in a vehicle, they shoot at you and you are no longer hidden. Now the police helicopter has an important role in my mod.. Whenever we hide the normal police helicopter (with Cops in it) arrives at the place last seen if in high levels (4,5,6) .. You gotta be quick before it comes.. as you will not be able to hide until the Helicopter is near you.. Once you hide somehow, the cops will be all over the place searching like mad bloodthirsty hounds everywhere! So, for your own sake, hide in a very quiet area if you want to evade the cops. Not only that.. if you somehow shot down a helicopter and you stay on the same place they have seen for some time more backup will arrive! Real Life Cop System 2316331774 So you can hide but for that, You will Have to Run!!!! Real Life Cop System 2316331774 . Also I advise the players to go in a quiet place and get down the chopper as less other vehicles are able to come in high areas and woods. Not that another chopper won't come back there, but then you will a higher chance of escaping (you can go to some nearby quiet hiding place) . If someone has ever played Hitman Absolution, the person will know how the cops gather around terrifically around the last seen area. As in Junior's mod we cooldown in the wanted level though the cops are patrolling all over and the helis are searching for you in whole san andreas! (5,6 stars).. Also, I added the stats fixing codes.. so now when you evade "stars evaded" in "crime stats" are increased accordingly. Also as hiding is no more easy, the screen will flash light blue 2-3 times in regular intervals of 5 seconds.. In low levels, if you hide for a long time.. and meanwhile reach a very far away, distinct area, there is 15% probability that a cop will not recognise you.. Well.. thats very low probabilty so don't even think it is frequent! It is very RARE! Though the above paragraph features are complete, the total mod is still "Work In Progress" ..

WORK IN PROGRESS (ATLEAST HALF WAY THROUGH)
I'm not a professional gfx artist (but I'm all rounder :sir: ... joking, LOL), but I know quite a bit about texturing too and of course I know coding.. I'm Presently working on a cool down meter in which it shows if you are hidden or not.. Its a cool idea in my opinion. I'm also working on the Djjr Style "Cops walk to the last seen area" but in different pattern, I'm trying to change their walk style of pointing a gun in front and moving.. That sounds awesome to my eyes Real Life Cop System 1497784909 .. Also I'm working on setting police backup which arrives after sometime when you hide. Thats going to be a bit tricky work as so far I got the car driving to the place last seen, I failed to manage their shooting at the player though they don't do anything and still we are no more hidden Real Life Cop System 3986957992 .. The All under this title are about 40-60% complete.

EAGLE SIGHT
Though some good modders failed in fixing pay and spray, somehow I think its not so hard.. The 2 things to fix were the time elapsed and the Pay'n'Spray being unusable when cops are around. Zaz fixed the first one, after that, it seems a hard way to fix the second though I can give it a try in relation to my mod :truestory: . Other upcoming mod (in an year now LOL) is human shield mod which is 15% complete though I'm a bit of animator too, its hard enough. Ok Guyz thats all. I cancelled the weapon detection as it is hard enough to evade cops!

Hope you Like My Mod Real Life Cop System 522858411
MohitRobinson
MohitRobinson
Modders
Modders

http://mohitrobinson.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Real Life Cop System Empty Re: Real Life Cop System

Post by TheGodfather Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Nice to see u r back with the mod..Keep it up..Any release date so far..??
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by MohitRobinson Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:45 pm

In a week or so arijit.. my mod is complete.. I'm working on the loading screens _^^
MohitRobinson
MohitRobinson
Modders
Modders

http://mohitrobinson.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down