GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET

5 posters

Go down

EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET Empty EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET

Post by TheGodfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I was checking out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and noticed that there was something new at the bottom of the page.

"Follow us on The Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"

Looks like Rockstar is using the Epsilon Program to market GTA V.

Do you think this means that the Epsilon Program will make a return in GTA V.
Possibly with a bigger role in the game seeing as how some believe that it is a parody of Scientology, and the church of Scientology is located in Los Angeles.
Although it may also be based on Mormonism.

NEW KIFFLOM TEE:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Findings:

July 9th:
Twitter page is created.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page also created. Unconfirmed if official and created by Rockstar or not.

July 12th:
Rockstar releases 2 screenshots of GTA V via newswire.

July 24th:
A cached version of the Epsilon Program website shows that the website hadn't been updated then.

July 25th:
First tweet made: "We as a people have consistently got things backwards. #KIFFLOM"
Website was most likely updated with link to Twitter page before the tweet was sent.
It is also most likely that the Twitter page had received followers before the tweet was sent.

July 30th:
Second tweet made: "Seeking without paying is not living, it is living on the cheap. #KIFFLOM"

July 31st:
I discovered the Twitter page. At the time it only had 26 followers.
I posted this thread informing others about the Twitter page. The followers began to increase.

August 1st:
Third tweet was made in response to the 2000+ new followers: "As of today, we are the fastest growing religion in America. #FACT #KIFFLOM"

August 3rd:
Fourth tweet made: "Nothing is more true than giving all that you have including that which you do not yet have. #KIFFLOM"

August 6th:
Made two tweets in reply to a tweet by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
THmilj's tweet: "Is cris formage still alive? #KIFFLOM" 8:34 AM - 2 Aug
EpsilonismToday's replies:
"@THmilj Cris is a thesis, not an antithesis, and as the literature explains, a true thesis exists equally in all paradigms."
"@THmilj Hope that's cleared that up. #FACT"

August 7th:
Tweeted in reply to @LeoDukes.
LeoDukes: "I am ready to follow blindly, for there is only one way - the epsilon program. #KIFFLOM" 10:22 AM - 1 Aug
EpsilonismToday's reply: "It's not blindness. It's the next great science, after biology and topiary #FACT #KIFFLOM"

Tweeted "Triple tithing makes a truth form more true. #KIFFLOM"

August 8th:
Tweeted in reply to @andyrome64
andyrome64: "Are you planning to expand outside America? I want to be saved and my chequebook is ready." 9:22 AM - 2 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Actually we already exist everywhere and in all paradigms all at the same time #FACT"

OVER 9000 followers reached!

August 9th:
Tweeted in reply to @johnSelder
johnSelder: "Take my money! I'm a believer! If you're not paying for religion, you're #doingItWrong" 11:10 PM - 1 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Epsilonism is an expensive religion. Only for those with the wisdom to afford it."

Tweeted in reply to @HaybusTroll
HaybusTroll: "What literature? The tract? Or Cris'book "It Happened To Us All" Us, for us, or for U.S.? Is the tract the monkey graffiti?" 3:58 AM - 7 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Remember the tract of the 9th paradigm has not yet been written."

Tweeted in reply to @70474
70474: "To convert, must I renounce my covetousness? I am very covetous." 11:38 AM - 7 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "No – covetousness is good as is upward generosity. #FACT"

August 10th:
Tweeted in reply to @EasyMod3
EasyMod3: "How shall I know that I am fully prepared to dedicate my life and soul to Epsilonism? #KIFFLOM" 2:15 PM - 7 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "When you are not confused, you are ready. Confusion is wrong. #FACT"

Tweeted "Contrary to what you know, life is not life at all. #KIFFLOM"

HaybusTroll: "Talking about Biology...If sperm does not exist, how to make babies? The "space wave", the worm cam from outa' space?" 12:12 PM - 7 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Doubting is SO very easy #unsaveables"

Tweeted in reply to @nikijuss
nikijuss: "Cris has claimed to have formed out of two eggs laid by twins, what does this mean?" 7:04 PM - 10 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "It means you need to take a very reasonably priced course on understanding truths in this paradigm #DigDeep"

August 13th:
Tweeted in reply to @TheGTASaga
TheGTASaga: "Does your Program supply not only a happy and fulfilled life, but also an eternal life of peace and fulfillment? #KIFFLOM" 1:58 PM - 7 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Absolutely not. We are at perpetual war with injustice and lies. #FACT"

Tweeted in reply to @egg_monroe
egg_monroe: "Could you let me know how much it will cost to ease my mortal fears? A dollar amount would be great." 5:11 AM - 8 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "You want to put a price on eternal happiness? Wow #unsaveables"

Tweeted "Cults are for fools. Epsilonists are not fools. They are investing in salvation. Nothing is less foolish. #FACT"

August 14th:
Tweeted in reply to @DizKingsjewel
DizKingsjewel: "Sooo,if all of this is real,then where is the red truck with a dent on the right fender?" 1:00 AM - 10 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "None of this is real. That’s the point. #KIFFLOM"

Tweeted "If you find this confusing, you’re not ready. Either that, or you are doomed. #FACT"

HaybusTroll: "You even contradict yourself by putting together your last tweet, and the one about triple tithing." 3:59 PM - 13 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Absolutely not a contradiction. We admire your passion, but misdirected passion can be a weakness.
If you want to know how much things cost, then you are a fool. And true Epsilonists are not fools.
The point is not how much things cost, but what you get for your investment. This is a central tenet of Epsilonism that is made clear in all of the literature.
Much like the peach tree and the eagle and the illusion of gravity.
So to ask first about costs as opposed to benefits is to misunderstand everything. And therefore a great concern to any true Epsilonist."

August 15th:
Tweeted to @HaybusTroll
EpsilonismToday: "Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity. But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting. So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth? Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print. We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready. The purpose of Epsilon’s much valued study programs is the acquisition of readiness and the revelation of those who are Unsaveable. And we all know what happens to them. #KIFFLOM"
^

Tweeted "Cat off the cane. Cris has and that is proof of his power. Just like the upward peach tree. #clarity"

August 16th:
Tweeted "Do not weep at unsaveables. It’s their own fault. You’re superior to them in every way. #FACT"

August 19th:
10,000 followers reached!

August 20th:
3 new screenshots released on Rockstar newswire:
Looks like there will be "More to come this week..."

Tweeted in reply to @LiLEngleezy
LiLEngleezy: "Hello. What is Epsilonism's goal? Is it to take people's money? Or..." 5:22 AM - 16 Aug
EpsilonismToday: " How dare you? We have lawyers, you know. Lots of them. We are not a cult or a pyramid scheme. We are the fastest growing religion in America. Our goal is to reveal truth through accredited and reasonably priced study programs and help those with the wisdom to invest in eternity, while laughing as those who don’t. Who will suffer. A lot. #Unsaveables suck."

Tweeted "Coming soon – official Epsilon online Study Program. Coming even sooner – official Epsilon Program merchandise. Coming at end of universe – official paradigm shift! #InvestInEternity"

August 21st:
Tweeted in reply to @Alkaponer
Alkaponer: "This is an American Religion... But can Canadians join? #KIFFLOM" 12:14 PM - 16 Aug
EpsilonismToday: "Epsilonism is an American religion that is open to everyone, just like America used to be. #KIFFLOM for all"

Tweeted "Upwards flows the truth form, and so upward flows manifest generosity, and this is how we become rich. #FACT"

New shirts available at Rockstar warehouse mentioned in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This could be the "official Epsilon Program merchandise" that was mentioned in a previous tweet.

August 22nd:
Tweeted in reply to @IpswichMoonCult
IpswichMoonCult: "Do I need to give up anything to become an Epsilonist? Pork, alcohol, video games?"
EpsilonismToday: "Only some of your net worth and a whole host of doubts. #DoubtersAreUnsaveables #UnsaveablesSuck"

August 24th:
New screenshots posted on Rockstar Newswire:

August 27th:
Tweeted "Let me repeat – manifest generosity must flow upward. If you don’t understand that, you don’t understand anything. #DoubtersAreUnsaveables"

August 29th:
Tweeted "Doubters will cause the end of this Paradigm #FACT #DoubtersAreUnsaveables #ReadTheLiterature"

August 30th:
Tweet in reply to @AnimalDesatado
AnimalDesatado: "WHEN THE HELLS COMING OUT THE EPSILON PROGRAM MERCHANDISE?!?!?!?"
EpsilonismToday: "soon brother-brother. Very soon."

September 5th:
Tweeted in reply to @DelobelJulien
DelobelJulien: "when is the end of the universe coming #KIFFLOM everybody" 11:01 AM - 5 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "Err – never. Paradigm shifts don’t work that way. Read your literature. Invest in an improved study course. #Salvation is worth paying for"

September 7th:
Tweeted in reply to @palmerrulzah
palmerrulzah: "What is your opinion on the 2012 end of the world theory?" 7:55 PM - 4 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "Drivel put about by fantasists who want you to pay to join their religion. Epsilonism is the pursuit of science. #FACT"

September 11th:
Tweeted in reply to @cutterdeblanc
cutterdeblanc: "When is the paradigm going to shift? The end constantly feels nigh, Uncle-Brother. #KIFFLOM #DoubtersAreUnsaveables" 7:10 PM - 4 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "Not until after the tract has been written and has become the best selling book in history. Even more than the one about the woman getting whipped and peed on. #IWANTTHETRACT"

September 13th:
Tweeted in reply to @xtndavies
xtndavies: "i have enjoyed each new cult more than the last. can i give you my money now?" 5:43 AM - 3 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "No. we don’t want your money. We want you to invest in your future by paying us to teach you things. And we are not a cult. We are a fellowship of students learning about how to be happy, wise, successful and incredible all at the same time, all the time. Simple. #KIFFLOM"

September 18th:
Tweet in reply to @AnimalDesatado
AnimalDesatado: "are you not giving us more details about the epsilon program because of the doubters?" 1:26 AM - 3 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "As we have said, we will have a study program and merchandise opportunities for those with the wisdom to grasp them...
just as soon as our accounting system is up and running and the awful auditors have signed off on our tax returns...
We offshore money like all the best politicians. #KIFFLOM"

September 19th:
Tweeted in reply to @C21Chuck
C21Chuck: "Come on Cris, where is your merchandise!? Does "very soon" mean a really long time to you?" 10:28 AM - 17 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "Find it. It is there for you, and it is certainly not hidden."
C21Chuck: "Found it, thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1:27 PM - 19 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "shh – don’t tell everybody. These are for Theses only. Obviously"

September 20th:
Tweeted "Be a Thesis, not an Antithesis. It’s the beating heart at the science of Epsilonism."

October 2nd:
Tweeted in reply to @Nostalgic1996
Nostalgic1996: "What Exactly is the Tract? How will the tract Benefit me? I need you!" 8:56 PM - 27 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "The tract is the most important book ever written. This paradigm. Only it has not been written yet...
That’s why Epsilonists are such optimists because we know the best is still to come."

Tweeted "3 great lies 1. Evolution. 2. Sperm. 3. The great animal vegetable divide."

October 3rd:
Tweeted "We are working on a great new epsilon screen saver. Why? Because we believe in protecting your screens with #FACTS."

October 8th:
Tweeted in reply to @DatNig
DatNig: "#IWANTTHETRACT" 12:33 AM - 8 Oct
EpsilonismToday: "We all want the tract, brother-brother but are we ready? really?"

October 10th:
Tweeted "Getting bored of those Antitheses at the IRS. We are a religion. The courts have proven that. We believe things that can’t be proven. #FACT"
Tweeted in reply to @AnimalDesatado
AnimalDesatado: "so... those t-shirts are all the merchandise you got for us? I thought this program was worth it. And i was wrong..." 2:09 PM - 24 Sep
EpsilonismToday: "Clearly you are not ready. let’s all hope you get ready before the tract is written. #UnsaveablesAreGoingToSuffer"

October 15th:
Tweeted "Remember, the Epsilonist Pledge makes a great tattoo. #MeaningfulBodyArt"

October 18th:
Tweeted "Epsilonism – the only religion that teaches you how to be a sheriff not a cowboy."

October 23rd:
Tweeted "It’s never too late to invest in yourself."

October 25th:
"Ask yourself, what have I done to be a Thesis and not an Antithesis today? It’s an easy enough question."

November 6th:
Tweeted in reply to @GTAFIVEfan18
GTAFIVEfan18: "Where is the screensaver Brother-brother?" 3:11 PM - 23 Oct
EpsilonismToday: "Good question – it turns out that not all Epsilonists are equal. Some are lazy little sh*ts wanting to take breaks and holidays and crap like that. Soon, brother-brother.

November 20th:
Tweeted "Thanksgiving is a pagan ritual. Be a thesis, not a turkey. #FACT"

November 22nd:
Tweeted "While you are following primitive rituals, we will be laying with multiple partners. #EpsilonistsHaveAllTheFun #Fact"

November 24th:
Tweeted: "Turns out the old master was a serious unsaveable. So he will be burning in the fiery pits for all of eternity."
Tweeted: "Who says epsilonism isn't a forgiving religion?"

November 25th:
Tweeted "Anyway, the screensaver turns up next week. Its going to save lives as well as screens #FACT"

November 27th:
Tweeted "Online study program coming soon. #ItsWorthPayingFor #FACT"

April 20th:
Tweeted "Finally won the court case! We are innocent, we are back and we are not a cult!"
Tweeted "It’s been proven. Not guilty. Justice has been served. We will be suing someone."

Epsilon Program Info:

Wiki pages:

San Andreas Radio:
#1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WCTR - Entertaining America: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fan Sites:
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET Empty Re: EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET

Post by kingofsa Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Can you tell me what is epsilon because i dont know.???
kingofsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonjack Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 am

kingofsa wrote:Can you tell me what is epsilon because i dont know.???

Seek the link above arijitsen's first paragraph and it will explain to you very much if interested that is. It's pretty funny sh*t for the most part to be honest. EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET 522858411

Also...Rockstar Games posted an odd footage of the Epsilon program screensaver on there newswire unexpectedly.

"The Goals and the Pledge of Epsilon will continue to be revealed in due time.

Install the Epsilon Program screensaver.

The Epsilon Program does not exist in just one time or place. We invite you to visit one of our enlightenment centers.
Directions will be provided in one week's time"

Dragonjack
Dragonjack

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

If epsilonism would exist in real life the world would be a better place.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 pm

TheTruthsJustice wrote:If epsilonism would exist in real life the world would be a better place.
Well Epsilonism doesn't believe in science and you see the world from a science perspective so i doubt you would benefit from such a cult

It's clear to see The Epsilon Cult is a big thing in GTA, maybe in V there will be more Epsilon involved
Wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 pm

I was sarcastic EPSILON PROGRAM TWEET 4198836628
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Well it was a great thing in GTA SA..So it may be brought back again..but may be with some
new perspective..
TheGodfather
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: