GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to https://gtamodsmania.forumotion.com
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
GTA Mods Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

GTA Vice City Glitches

4 posters

Go down

GTA Vice City Glitches Empty GTA Vice City Glitches

Post by TheSpookyMan Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:14 pm

GTA Vice City Glitches
Here are a list of Glitches that have been found in this game. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411 

1. This is quite odd, but do to it you will need a motocycle (preferably a PCJ 600 for it's speed). If you hit a wall with a motorcycle at the right angle, you can get stuck in the wall and walk around in there. Eventually you will fall out though.This is called Stuck In The Wall Glitch.

2. Find a group of people(like a gang) that just stands in the streets. Now if there is a ledge above them, get on it, and jump down. Aim for them and you should land on the people. You can now just walk around on the people. Sometimes you fall into the group and get stuck, but you can just punch/shoot your way out if you please. This is called Stand On Peds Glitch.

3. Take a Skimmer and start to get a lot of speed. To do such, do a punch of nose dives.When you have enough speed, go up as high as possible, and instead of stalling, it will do a Loop D Loop. This is called Skimmer Loop Glitch.

4. Pretty simple and easy glitch, but, find a car and blow it up. Look down at the tires and you will notice that they are still inflated. Apparently, explosions don't harm tires and only bullets and spikes do. This is called Unpopable Tires Glitch.

5. Go to the golf course and get near the water kind of far back. Try to get some people to chase you near the water and kill them. After you kill about 3 or 4 people an ambulance will try getting to them, but end up driving into the water. Look around and see if anybody is near. If not, try again. If so, blow up the ambulance and watch the people run into the water and die. People will see them die and run to look, and run right into the water. Also more ambulances should come. Blow them up and more people will run into the water. Congratulations, you now have a cycle of death. This is the Constant Deaths Glitch.

6. If your car is on fire and you step into a save point and cancel, or, save, the car will be somewhat fixed and not blow up. This can be said Save The Car Glitch.

7. Get into a Dinghy(Water Raft) and try to flip it over. If you flip it, you can stay underwater that way and when you steer the controls are reversed. This is called Stay Underwater Glitch.

8. This i think everyone knows still I'll post it anyway. You might have noticed that if you try to get the Havana Outfit there is an invisable wall there. Well, take a PCJ 600 and blow it up near the entrance of the store and jump on it. Jump to the door, and you will either fall through into the street again or get the outfit. Commonly known as Havana Outfit Glitch.

9. Get a Helicopter and fly over to the Arena in Downtown. You will notice that you can't land on it, so get as close and as high as possible and bail. The Helicopter will fall down but you should be on the dome part of the roof. You can walk to the top if you want, but that's not what we're here to do. Instead, walk around the side until you see some things sticking out from the side of the dome. Walk into them and you will go through them. Walk around that area and you should  be able to get somewhat into the Arena but still be on the roof. If you look in there, it looks like just a bunch of un used objects lying all around the place, Kinda weird. This can be called Enter Arena When Its Closed Glitch.

10. Go to the Ocean Beach. Go to the T shaped wooden platform which is somewhat after the Lighthouse. You will see people walking there enjoying, just then fire a gun. The people will get terrified and start running here and there and some will fall into the Water (since space is pretty tight there). This is called Funny Death Glitch.

Glitch Involving Cheats

1. When you see a ped driving car go and jack him. When Tommy Jacks him/her press ESC immediately, Type BIGBANG and then return to game Tommy will sit inside the burning car
and Ped will die. Immediately press ESC again and type ASPIRINE then return to ingame. Tommy will be driving a destroyed car. This is called Driving Burned Car Glitch. Dont try it on Parked cars or you will be killed.(Suggested by JACK).

2. This is very easy and well known yet i'll post it. Press ESC and then type BIGBANG many times (upto 20 or as you like) when you return ingame BANNNNGGG the cars will go flying high in air. This is the Send Vehicles in Air Glitch.

Admin Please make this Pinned.

Last edited by TheSpookyMan on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

GTA Vice City Glitches Empty Re: GTA Vice City Glitches

Post by TheTruthsJustice Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:40 am

This could be useful.Nice job.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 am

TheTruthsJustice wrote:This could be useful.Nice job.

Thanks Mr TheTruthsJustice. More are there if i find them I'll add them up there.. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JACK Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Hmmm, seems like a quite useful list of glitches...
I also have to mention something, now you say it a glitch or anything, its on you...
Step on the road, find a car with a ped in it. Grab the car from him. As soon as you hit enter and when Tommy's taking the ped outta the car, immediatly type, BIG BANG, let the car blow up and you'll see yourself in the blown car. When you are inside the wrecked car, quickly type ASPIRINE, to repair the car engine, and voo! You are driving a wrecked car like anything...
NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS WITH FOUR WHEELERS, NOT WITH TWO WHEELERS...
JACK
JACK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:40 pm

JACK i know that its called the Driving Wrecked Car glitch. But that involves using cheat that why i didn't mention it there any ways  I'll update that with cheats also.. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

GTA Vice City Glitches Empty Ok, as you wish

Post by JACK Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 pm

TheSpookyMan wrote:JACK i know that its called the Driving Wrecked Car glitch. But that involves using cheat that why i didn't mention it there any ways  I'll update that with cheats also.. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411
Alright friend, as you wish...but some of them can be easter eggs too... GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411

Last edited by JACK on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
JACK
JACK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 pm

JACK wrote:
Alright friend, as you wish...but some of there can be easter eggs too...

Don't worry JACK i'll add your too but that will be under Cheat Glitch Heading. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:30 pm

TheSpookyMan wrote:
JACK wrote:
Alright friend, as you wish...but some of there can be easter eggs too...

Don't worry JACK i'll add your too but that will be under Cheat Glitch Heading. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411
I think it's pointless. Best to keep it that way.
TheTruthsJustice
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A good example of Stuck in the ground glitch. GTA Vice City Glitches 522858411
TheSpookyMan
TheSpookyMan